| This article or section could benefit from MOAR data.|
You can help by sharing your wisdom on the subject,
and by applying peer pressure to other contributors
who might have something useful to say.
The Kitchen Lounge is next to the kitchen. Who would've guessed
Formerly called Smash Lounge because people would tool and play Smash, sometimes at the same time. Now a deprecated name, due to the lack of usable screens.
- 2 Chairs
- Desk with TVs on it
- Mini coffee-table
- Lights, clap, action!
- Physical calendar of things for the month
- Two wooden tables (including FFT)
- indeterminite amount of chairs
- FFF (Free Food Fridge)
- Other fridge
- Dish-washing reminder board
- Winning deer
- No-longer Three TVs, two Gamecubes, and an N64.
- Currently disassembled Albert Einstein jigsaw.
- many board games
- Bouncy ball! (hopefully)
who has time to read in KL? Only the nerds in TVL do that.