There are two kinds of nice things. The kind we can have, and the kind we can't. Almost invariably, we can't have nice things.
Remember that time you were playing a game of soccer inside and you kicked it the wrong way and then your mother was crying over a broken vase and your father was glowering and getting ready to administer a beating and it was the best birthday ever?
Well, you're why you can't have nice things.
Nice Things We Can Have
- Roomba ?
- Hall Pets
- A Hall Wiki
- New Gamecube Controllers! (12/16/07)
- Gigabit switch
- Algernon (the projector)
- Your Mom!
Nice Things We Can't Have
- Shiny Cookware
- Sure, we could buy them, but would they be burned into submission, or run away first?
- Vacuum Cleaners
- We spend so much money on them! Why do they keep breaking?!
- I mean, srsly, the only thing that sucks more than the vacuums is our ability to operate them!
- C'mon now, you're a fucking engineer.
- Suggestion: We either do not acquire any new vacuums, or we get one that's able to endure the ass-fucking someone's inevitably going to give it.
- Friction tape under the coffee table.
- Comfortable couches
- Gamecube controllers
- Go easy on the poor B buttons.
- Other broken things