|Yichen (Leon) Zhou|
Leon Zhou moved onto Third West in IAP 2012, after spending his first year and a half living at MacGregor and Fifth West while spending the majority of his waking hours on 3W. The resulting cognitive dissonance has led him to believe that it is a good place to live.
What do you do
- Math, such as teaching ESP classes titled "How to Avoid Being Eaten by Bears... In Space!", "How to Cut a Cake," and "Mathemagical Puzzles and Diversions." (The last two I cotaught with Josh.) Josh and I are also the president and treasurer of the MIT Undergraduate Mathematics Association, and you should come to all of our events!
- Juggle. Lauren and I make up two thirds of the MIT Juggling Club executive leadership. Come to Lobby 10 on Fridays between 4 and 6, and we will give you cookies!
- Table tennis. Vlad, Rui, Damien, and I comprised the EC intramural team in Spring 2011.
- Cook, with Carl and Brandon. Ask us about our awesome stirfry recipes (put all the ingredients in a pan with oyster sauce).
Okay, but what do you really do
- Play Super Smash Bros. Melee. I've been going to tournaments for over five years now, and am maybe the best player at MIT.
- Play Dominion online. I peaked at 46th in the world on the Isotropic ladder. And yet my record against Vlad is 13-22.
- Play Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Buster Voodoo is the best song.
- Play word games, often with Jon.
- Ben Zinberg.